2019 is flying by, and it’s hard to believe that we are already at the end of February. Tomorrow is the start of March and for many businesses, this is the last month of the financial year. The fast approving end of the financial year can put some extra stress and pressure on people. Particularly for those involved in sales roles or businesses with budgets and targets to reach.
Things could be going well and you have the chance to ease off knowing you are going to hit your goals for the financial year. Or maybe you have been finding it tough and have some hard targets to reach before the financial year finishes up.
If you fall into the “I need to make some more sales” camp, or you’re just interested in brushing up on some sales skills and general life lessons, you might find the following quotes useful. We dug them out a few days ago and found them motivating ourselves so thought we’d share.
8 Motivational Sales Quote
- Allow other people to speak first; the important factor is not who talks….it’s who listens – Ilana Eberson
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t make a life long enough to make them yourself – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Never say more than is necessary – Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- People don’t buy because what you do is awesome. People buy because its makes them feel awesome – Tara Gentile
- Champions keep playing until they get it right – Billie Jean King
- There is little success where there is little laughter – Andrew Carnegie
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible – Tony Robbins
- Your expertise has tremendous value. You are offering your expertise, not asking to be hired – Leah Neaderthal
We’d love to hear what you think, do you have any other quotes you use to keep you and your team motivated? Feel free to drop us a line and share.