Have you always wanted life insurance but hate the thought of the forms and medicals? Greenwich Quick life cover may be the solution for you.
Why New Zealanders choose Greenwich Life Quick Cover?
- Guarantee acceptance for anyone aged 21 to 60.
- No medical questions.
- 30 day back guarantee.
You can get up to $200,000 without the need for medical information, there are a few terms and conditions and exclusions, but overall, it’s a good contract to get covered. Make sure you have a read of how it works, and you can always get a quote to see if this will work for you. Here is a quick summary of what is not included:
- An existing injury, illness or degenerative condition, suicide or internal self-harm occurring in the first three years.
- HIV, AIDS or any related condition.
- The use of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
- War or warlike operations.
You can read the full exclusion details in the policy document here.
- For a 40-year-old gent, the cost of $200,000 cover would be $17.71 per fortnight for a non-smoker.
- For a lady the cost is $16.70, smoker rates are also competitive.
- 40-year-old male smoker $200,000 of cover is $35.68
- 40-year-old female smoker is $30.29
- For a 21-year-old the price starts at $5.67 per fortnight.
QuickCover is a straightforward life insurance policy that pays out a lump sum on your death or if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness (terminal illness is defined as a condition that is expected to cause death within 12 months). There are no expensive frills – just a simple cover that are easy to arrange
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, click the link below to get a quote.